With the growing concerns around COVID-19, I feel that I have an obligation to ensure the health and safety and well-being of our employees and clients. Following the recommendations of Canadian Public Health Authorities, I will be implementing the following measures to ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
SILVERBEL LANDSCAPING IS DOING THE FOLLOWING TO PROTECT ITS STAFF AND CLIENTS:
Our staff have been told and are following several precautions:
- Washing our hands frequently (hand washing station with soap in the trailer)
- Use hand sanitizer
- 2 man per truck max (1 in front, the other in rear, both wearing masks)
- Covering coughs or sneezes
- Refrain from touching our faces
- Cleaning and disinfecting shared surfaces and objects
- Stay 2 meters apart
Employees have been instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well. We have also locked out office and yard.